At Easypurl, we’re continuously improving our software and services with the goal of revolutionizing the way that marketers engage with their audiences. And, to help us achieve our mission, we’re on the lookout for talented, hard-working (yet fun-loving) people to join our cause!
Are you mad about Marketing?
Interested in the Internet?
Serious about software?
No matter the Easypurl location where you may find yourself, our staff all work in fun and fast-paced environment where everyone is challenged to reach the next levels of their personal and professional growth.
Think you have what it takes to join a marketing leader? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org start the conversation – or see our available positions below:
We are a hip, Williamsburg-based Internet company seeking a Community Manager to become an integral part of our Company’s exciting new initiatives. Are you mad about marketing? Insane about the Internet? Crazy about Copywriting? Then read on!
About the Job: We need help creating and managing our marketing initiatives, from outbound email and direct mail campaigns, to our blog and social network presence. More specifically, you will be:
- Creating and executing outbound marketing campaigns (direct mail and email)
- Creating both outbound marketing campaigns (direct mail and emails) as well as blogs (on our site, and commenting/social listening on others’ sites)
- Maintaining our presence on social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Performing List Acquisition and Management (CRM experience helpful)
- Helping with Tradeshow/Event management (pre-show/post-show mailings)
- Creating and managing Monthly Promotional Offers, including a Monthly e-Newsletter
About You: The ideal candidate will have strong marketing and technical skills, and will have experience managing social, direct mail and e-mail marketing initiatives for products and services, as well as for events/tradeshows. Experience with CRM systems/database marketing, and marketing automation platforms strongly preferred. Strong writing and communications skills are a must. Specifically, we are looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Career experience in marketing or as a Community Manager strongly preferred
- Must demonstrate Excellent writing skills, especially ability to create compelling offers and strong marketing/promotional copy
- A keen eye for design, for visual consistency and branding
- List management and segmentation experience A++
- Multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
We are a hip, Williamsburg-based Internet company seeking a Sales Executive to join our team and help us deliver our SaaS-based Marketing Software and turn-key campaign services to Agencies and Enterprises. Are you serious about sales? Compulsive about closing? Excited about execution? Then read on!
About the Job: We are looking to grow our Sales & Marketing team and are looking for a talented Slaes Executive to help us deliver our software and solutions to key decision-makers within small to mid-sized organizations. More specifically, you will be:
- Prospecting new business and building sales pipelines nationwide
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with agencies, printers, marketing firms and enterprises
- Work collaboratively with Account Management & Services Groups to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers
- Deliver online Webinars and Web based presentations to prospects
- Increase revenues by developing and communicating effective sales strategies based on customer-specific value propositions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history, providing updates as needed to our CRM systems
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure expectations are managed and met
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue
About You: The ideal candidate will have strong sales background, with experience offering SaaS-based business products, services and solutions to professional marketers. Experience selling campaign services and solutions to Printers or Agencies strongly preferred. Strong communications skills are a must. Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus. Specifically, we are looking for a candidate with:
- Proven success in handling transactions and projects over discovery, evaluation and implementation periods in a fast-paced, competitive market
- 2-5 years of career experience selling software or other technical solutions-based offerings (online marketing/media solutions ideal)
- Experience with advertising, marketing and/or printing companies (strongly preferred)
- A background that includes online media/marketing/channel experience (a big plus)
- Experience in carrying and exceeding a 500K+ annual quota
- A BS or BA degree (Required)
Are you interested in taking a leap into a $5 Billion industry with few entrenched players – that is growing geometrically every quarter? Then drop us a line and introducer yourself!