Direct marketing is all about analytics. Professional direct marketers know that the more closely you track, the more data you have to optimize and thus improve ROI for future campaigns. Understanding and harmonizing this data creates real efficiencies and cost-savings, which is why direct marketers have become some the most advanced analytics experts of any industry.
In traditional direct mail and marketing there are limits to what you can track. You can track who called in or who fulfilled that coupon or who sent in the business reply card. But what about the people who don't fully convert? What about the people who are interested but didn't commit? How do you track the level of engagement on a 1:1 basis?
That's where your private labeled Easypurl.com reporting dashboard comes in. Your Easypurl.com analytics and reporting dashboard allows you to track and analyze your direct mail campaigns down to the individual person and across multiple key performance indicators. This allows you to discover information about your direct marketing campaigns that were just not possible to know before.
Analyzing a direct marketing campaign the old fashion way versus using the Easypurl.com dashboard is like trying to get across country in a horse and buggy with the general directions to travel West versus driving a Ferrari with a GPS. You might get there, but you sure won't get there fast and you have a 50/50 chance of even getting to the right place at all.
Not only can you have access to this level of reporting, you can offer a branded reporting portal for your clients, management or staff as well. Use your branded reports and the analytics engine to get the latest and most detailed reporting you've ever had on your direct marketing campaigns – and get it now, not three weeks from now! With the Easypurl.com reporting dashboard true visibility of your direct marketing campaigns is finally within reach.
The Easypurl.com reporting dashboard allows users of all skill levels to quickly and easily gather the most up to date information in their marketing campaigns. Our campaign summaries take the guesswork out of what's happening in your campaigns, for example:
- Campaign Summaries: Get top level information on your campaign's responses and visits. You always have the latest information on your campaigns at a moment's notice.
- Detailed visitor reports: Analyze who is responding to your campaign in incredible detail. Compare these responses across as many data points and KPIs as you have in your mail file instantaneously. Group and filter by multiple categories in your mail file easily and quickly.
Landing Page Tracking
Landing page tracking enables marketers and analytics professionals of all skill levels to quickly and easily get the information they need to make informed business decisions. Our Landing page reporting and analytics allow on the fly and after the fact optimization of your landing page campaigns, for example:
- Engagement Tracking: Understanding how people are navigating your Landing page workflow can give you visibility on any issues in the design of your landing pages. Our engagement tracking reports allow you to clearly see page by page at what point your visitors are dropping off in the conversion process.
- Track engagement based on time factors: Segment by day, week, month or year and specify specific date ranges. Compare your page visits to external factors such as TV media buys, magazine display ads or PR releases
- Conversion Tracking: When your prospects actually convert can be a key factor in optimizing your campaigns. The conversion tracking reports allow you to track the following:
- Specify specific date ranges. Compare your conversions to external factors such as TV media buys, magazine display ads or PR releases.
A PURL based survey is 1/3 the cost of a phone bank survey and much more accurate. You can take advantage of the incredible power and accuracy of these PURL based surveys. Analyze survey and form information at a glance or in incredible detail with our Form Analysis Reports.
- Information Collection
- Verify and clean your mail file: Verify that the information you have is accurate.
- Capture key contact information: Add new data points to your mail file and easily export the list for follow up or import into your database.
- Capture detailed survey information and view it record by record. Get the answers to the questions you need to know about your vistors
- Survey Analysis
- Get quick actionable information with the Survey Analysis Summary tool
- Detailed in depth analysis of any form on your landing page or all together. Group and filter your results across any data point in your mail file or other responses with the click of a button. Compare answers across multiple data points and KPIs.
Email marketing can be a matter of inches or miles. Knowing exactly what is going on with your email campaigns is a key factor in ensuring proper optimization in your next campaign:
- Summary Response Tracking: get a "snap shot" summary of all the information you need to understand how your email campaign is performing. Information reported includes:
- Open rates
- Bounce rates (both hard and soft)
- Click through numbers and percentage
- Landing page Visit numbers and percentages
- Landing page conversion numbers and percentage
- Detailed open, bounce and unsubscribe analytics on a 1:1 basis: Understand who is opening your email who's email is bouncing and who is unsubscribing. Compare, group and filter these responses by any data points or KPI's in your mail file. Specific reports included:
- Individual Open report
- Individual Unsubscribe report
Easypurl.com has partnered with the US Postal Service to bring you revolutionary tracking of the deliverability of your direct mail. Knowing who received your mail and when they received it gives you transparency on your mail deliverability that you have never had before. Some of the things you can see:
- Map Based reporting: A real time map of the United States that shows you what is going on with your mailing as it happens.
- Campaign Summary including deliverability numbers: Take into account how many of your prospects have been delivered to as well as how many of them have responded and converted on the landing page all in one report.
- Detailed campaign analysis: Analyze deliverability of your campaigns in the following ways:
- State by State
- City by City
- By 5 Digit Zip Code
- By 9 Digit Zip Code
- On an individual record basis
Inbound SMS Tracking
With Inbound SMS from Easypurl, we can provision a short-code that enables recipients to respond to your direct mail quickly and easily using only their SMS-enabled phones. Our Inbound SMS Tracking Reports then accumulate results, allowing you to:
- Capture the cell phone numbers of respondents in real-time
- Get reporting and analytics on inbound SMS keywords responses and mobile SMS engagement.
- Search, sort, filter and export inbound SMS results
- Provide your sales team with immediate access to inquiries for efficient follow-ups.
Inbound Call Tracking
Easypurl features Call Tracking and Recording capabilities that can be fully integrated alongside your other multichannel marketing efforts. With Easypurl’s Inbound Call Tracking Reports, you can:
- Get real-time, on demand reporting on inbound calls
- Search, sort, filter and export inbound call tracking results
- See start time, end time and call length
- Get originating phone numbers
- See results of each individual inbound call as well as a “Inbound Call Response Trends” screen that graphs aggregate inbound call results over time
- On-demand playback of captured inbound calls allow you to monitor individual phone responses
Private Labeled Reporting Dashboard
Make our Dashboard your Dashboard. When you're presenting the results of the campaign you have worked hard to create for your client, you want to get all the credit. The reporting dashboard allows you to offer your client all of the reporting and analytics you have access to branded with your logo. All of the reports presentations have your name on them and are ready for you to print out and walk into a meeting with. This reduces the confusion and presents the data as coming from one person... You!